Luftwaffe Honor Goblets WWI or WWII

Hi, fellow Militaria collectors-
    I would very much like to buy Luftwaffe
    Silver Honor Goblets First World War and
    World War II. Any for sale? Any books on
    the subject which are on the market?
    Melissa at tigertreasures@home.com [*]null tigertreasures@home.com

Hello ,

First welcome to the forum , yes there will be soon a Luftwaffe Honor Goblet WWI for sale, and not the least one, => the first one ever awarded, to Oswald Boelcke ( you do not believe me ???? ) togheter with the accompanying award certificat.

Interested, order the catalogue from " Andreas Thies EK " at , Postfach 1931 , D - 72609 Nürtingen , Germany.
    This catalogue can be obtained for 40 DM , -, auction will be at the beginning off Mai 2001 so be quick.

Feel free to bid on it, but do not expect it will be cheap.

Yours Sincerely,
    my collectionfield : German glider pilots

http://users.skynet.be/lw-glider/

Comment

Hi,
      There is a book on WWII Honor Goblet recipients "Die Inhaber des Ehrenpokals für besondere leistung im luftkrieg" by Horst Scheibert in Podzun-Pallas-Verlag
      ISBN:3-7909-0283-7 (German language)
      Just beware that, around 70% of recipients are listed and that there is always 5-10 days difference between the date on the document and the date on the book.
      This book is also covering recipients of the Honor Clasp for HeerSS/KM.
      Ehrenpokals are, in my opinion, a very good subject to collect. The "must" is to have the document + the goblet + the case (rare).
      The Goblet in one of the rarest (non portable) award with the name, rank and date of obtention of the recipient. Silver ones are scacer than Alpaka, fighter ones are difficult to find....
      If you need pics, just e-mail me.
      Friendly
      François
      Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Honor Goblet given to Werner Krauss actor 1930 - 1940's by Hitler. Having a signed statement/prvenance of the officer meeting with Werner at his home, Having the document.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X