Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest All Imperial Ribbon Bar

Courtesy Stogie-Rick

I make the last one the Schaumberg-Lippe 1914-18 Service Cross for non-combatants.

The next to last (with swords) I make to be also Schaumberg-Lippe, this one the House Order Cross with Swords, 4th Class

Opinions . . . Comments
    Attached Files

Lord alone knows: having traded that back after the briefest interlude at my house to Stogie-Rick for the 11 bar with REO4 Crown device, I just KNOW that the full medal bar is going to turn up in eGermany and All Will Be Revealed!

Last ribbon, I am confident is the Schaumburg-Lippe 1907 Jubilee Medal.

Be nice to my baby!

There was an earlier thread on this very same bar when it was in my sweaty paws, wondering about the potential IDs. A search for "Schaumburg-Lippe" here should turn it up.

Comment

Thanx Rick

That last ribbon has two identities, I chose the avenue of least resistance . . . I didn't want to speculate on the 1907

Don't worry it has a nice home with new (or old) friends.

Comment

You'll know you are Beyond Hope when you find yourself buying your own old stuff back...

after all, aside from the Where Eagles Dare "collectors," I think there are only about ten of us who care... and we all own or have owned each other's stuff!!!

Comment

Is this in the dictionary under "incest"?

Comment

da da da da, dada, da da dang... (Theme from "Deliverance")

Comment

I can promise you one thing. . . it will go nowhere until I merge with the infinite

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X