Weimar Era Militaria!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weimar Era Militaria!

Hello folks. I'm starting to read up a lot on the Weimar Republic, and I find that time period very interesting. I would love for some of you to post your Weimar Era militaria or historical items. I've been looking for items from that time around militaria shows and the e-stand but I'm not sure what to look for.

Thanks folks and bring on the pictures!

Marinebrigadfe von Loewenfeld Cross

Here is a steckkreuz that I just successfully bid on on e-bay <TABLE class=ItemDetailStyle id=version3 style="BORDER-TOP: #e0e0e0 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #e0e0e0; BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #e0e0e0; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: solid; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: solid; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #e0e0e0; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: solid" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=2 rules=rows width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top noWrap></TD><TD vAlign=top>http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29392-2357-0?uid=83122428&site=0&ver=EOIBSA080805&lk=URL&Item =6613322760</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

in total weimar era items can be titled as veteran association awards, badges and pins from the organisations after ww1 until the uprising of the nsdap in 1933.
      in the way of craftsmenship this is a wonderfull area and more then reasonably priced with a huge amount of items and you can find so often something new - i can say a GREAT collecting theme

christian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X