Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperial Dealer Request

hello,

I would like to know if any of you can recommend me any good dealer specialized in Imperial awards and documents?
    I am looking for any imperial medal and documents signed by kings or any other German State rulers, Generals, etc. so an autograph dealer could be fine too.

Thanks in advence!!

Might I recomend Ken Greenfield at derrittmeister.com. He has a number of items for sale signed by German royalty.

Comment

Hmmm...
      I would try Detlev and then Bonhams'.
      Butterfields is a big dealer and there are a number of autograph dealers in Europe and the UK who are top notch. be careful-there are fakes out there-especially of people like Hitler and Napoleon.
      Rittmeister has some good stuff-very expensive, but he isn't the expert many others here and there are-his knowledge of german is also clearly limited. I have taken bargains from him-because he labeled things like "Widow's Iron cross on white black ribbon mounted with Red Eagle order" etc. etc..

Comment

some more dealers

rittmeister has some nice stuff (expensive), ruptured duck -bill shea, detlev neiman, germania international-bob johnston, regimental depot, P&K military antiques, stewarts military antiques, der freiwillige military antiques, jamar mil ant- mark frey. i've dealt with all of them, all offer money back guarantees. regards, john

Comment

Thank you all for your advice!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X