to much Saxon+++ for RickS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to much Saxon+++ for RickS....

Sachsen-Weimar - the country of the "Dichter und Denker" before 1918 - with many of the most beautiful awards of WW1.

A small group of a Oberleutant in WW1 - when I remember - Oberst in WW2.......

It's very good, that RickS search only "Saxon" without any addition (-Weimar, -...)...

Werner
    Attached Files

Awesome!

Hallo Werner, sehr nett spange! Danke für das Zeigen es zu uns!
    Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Rick

Comment

Werner,

It seems that all the most gorgeous medal bars are in your possession... Unglaublich! Weiter so... Könnest Du mir erklären, wie Du diese prächtige Ordenspangen während all dieser Jahren erworben hast? I have never seen your medal bars being on sale on auction houses or militaria dealers in the last few years. So I guess that you have lots of very good contacts... or are you perhaps working for some kind of German Military museum???

Ciao,

Claudio

Comment

Schööööön!

Das Land der Dichter und Denker hatte auch schöne Orden!

Beste Grüße

Daniel

Comment

Hi Claudio,

you mustn't look for the last few years...... I'm a little bit older than you, maybe it sometimes seems that I'm even older than RickL I don't think so, but the calendar tells the reverse.....

I bought my bars since 1990 - on that time they were cheaper than today. Today you must fight..... look at the saxon bar by ebay.... Europe against the new world.....

Werner

Comment

They were even cheaper in the 1980s... but I was still paying off my college loans!!!

Compare Werner's photo of his officer with the photo(s, Stijn, hint hint?) and portrait drawing in the Photos Forum in thread "Obstlt. Lothar Habersang, DKiG" started by Akira Takiguchi:

Both officers are wearing their Saxe-Weimar pinback NEXT to their EK1. No way were these proud recipients putting THAT "underneath!"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X