Detlev's prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detlev's prices

Am I the only one who wondered about Deltev Niemanns prices after this weeks update? Are many items much cheaper???

Jens,

I think all the non-sold items were reduced of a 30%. I got a cased BMVK 2. mit Schwertern for Eur 140.-. I remember to have seen it a couple of weeks ago listed for Eur 200.-.

All prices were quite cheap... too bad that I couldn't find too much for my collection.

Ciao,

Claudio

Comment

hy,
      not all was cheaper, but i got a miniature of the south-west-african-rememberance-medal for 30 euro's
      i rememberd that it cost 50 euro's before.
      i was to late, because i want to get the miniature chain with the chinamedal and a few others - bad luck

Comment

It is quite normal that Detlev reduces the prices periodically for the "none movers"..... he makes reference to it in the weekly announcement at the top of the page of "new items"......

/Ian
        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

I remember when everything was sold for a really good price. Detlev has gotten much more expensive with his growing popularity.

Too bad everyone knows about him. I used to be able to pick up some nice and rare stuff but you guys are hitting his site at the first minute of Fridays update. I cannot get in, just leftovers!

That is okay. I have no more money. Two kids and huge med bills are slowing me down. Wife's job being cut in January puts an end to my spare cash. May be selling stuff by next Christmas to buy toys for the tots.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X