wanna buy some fakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanna buy some fakes?

here's a guy in Russia pushing them! This is his "home" page..... click on the WW1 link!

http://image.siteburg.com/OrdersMedalsBadges/index.html

Yea,
    This badge is worth $5000 but for you it is $2500. When you see this or hear this, do not walk away, RUN!!! And he uses Niemanns name, which is like saying this is exactly like the one in his book. And if the price is too high, you can make an offer. What does he care, he only has the price of a fake in this stuff. What a piece of horse loaf.
    Dan Murphy

Comment

This crook probably makes a few thousand % profit for the price that he gets this junk for.

Comment

<CENTER>Return Policy
        </CENTER><TABLE id=table1 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width="90%">* Refunds allowed: Anytime within 3 days of receipt
        * Condition of returnable items: as received, unopened in original packaging, post

office damaged
        * Packages must be verified by local post office

* The item has to be in its original condition in order to qualify for a refund, which will be
        given only upon receiving the item. All claims of the item "not being as described" have to
        have a substantial documented and objectively verifiable basis
        * Items may be returned for merchandise credit less shipping and all fees we paid

Items must be postmarked within three days of receipt. The item can not be removed
        from original holder and/or plastic flips
        * Restocking fee: NO
        </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
        Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

A d d i t i o n a l I n f o r m a t i o n
          <TABLE id=table1 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=2><TBODY><TR><TD width="90%">* Feedback will be left on all transactions accordingly, when item is received
          * Please read the description of item very careful. Buyer is responsible for checking
          applications before bidding
          * Buyer has to contact with seller during 24 hours of auction end. Payment must be
          received within 7 calendar days of auction end or order will be cancelled
          automatically without notice and item will be re-listed. In this case will be given a
          negative feedback
          * If you have a problem with a received item please email us immediately and we will
          resolve it. I am not a dealer or expert and my opinion about grade or genuine
          this item maybe wrong. That's why I'd like to repeat: please look careful on the scans.

The buyer will receive exactly what you see on the scans
          The seller makes no warranty, promise or statement that the item comprises original
          work because the seller is not a licensed expert to make such statements
          * If you do not agree with these terms or do not understand them then "please" do not

bid

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
          Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

hello
            the same guy sell on ebay
            here the link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjoannem2816

the other think of him of 2ww or russia are fakes too
            bruno

Comment

Reminds me of another scammer who puts wording to this effect in very small font at the end of his auctions:

Due to the high number of fakes, it is impossible to verify authenticity of any item.

Soooooooo....If it is impossible to verify authenticity, how do you know there are fakes on the market?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X