Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII value

Hi all,
    I picked up an EKII and Black wound badge at an antique shop. The EK is marked on the ring KO, the wound badge is unmarked. Could someone please give me a fair value for each? I think I'm going to put the EK on the e-stand.
    Thanks!
    Attached Files
    David Tiffin
    "They were the Leathernecks, the old breed of American regular, regarding the service as home and war an occupation!" (John Thomason, Jr. Fix Bayonets)

reverse of EK
    Attached Files
    David Tiffin
    "They were the Leathernecks, the old breed of American regular, regarding the service as home and war an occupation!" (John Thomason, Jr. Fix Bayonets)

Comment

Black wound badge
      Attached Files
      David Tiffin

Comment

And reverse.
        Attached Files
        David Tiffin

Comment

Hello David,

I'd say 50-60 $US for the EK2 and 35 $US for the wound bagde. Both look nice and original to me.

Regards,
          Henrik

Comment

I'd say $50 and $30, respectively. Or, you can put the EK2 on eBay, create a false ID, and bid it up to $75 yourself, hoping some innocent will outbid you. Common tactic on eBay these days.

Comment

Thanks for your opinions. That's about what I figured.

Doug, how goes it? Do you still get down my way?
              David Tiffin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X