X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flugzeugführer Abzeichen

Hi
    WW1 awards are not my field but
    I concider bying this badge for display.
    I be happy if you could give me your thoughts on this one?
    Thanks
    AJ
    Attached Files

back
    Attached Files

Comment

No comments

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
        No comments
        Hi AJ,

This badge looks good to me. There are a lot of bad one out there, but have a look at the detail on this one. Here's my badge to compare.

Obverse.
        Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
          Attached Files

Comment

the badge

... looks fine. Should not cost more than $350. About the going rate these days for a stamped one. Observer badge will cost you some more. harder to find as an issue badge. The gunner, forget it, you don't want to know....

Comment

Hi AJ,

I like it, and would much rather have the stamped version than the private purchase examples.

Comment

Originally posted by stogieman
                ... looks fine. Should not cost more than $350. About the going rate these days for a stamped one. Observer badge will cost you some more. harder to find as an issue badge. The gunner, forget it, you don't want to know....
                Rick,

Do you have a recommended source in this price range? The ones that I have come across have been more in the $500.00+ range.

Comment

Good one

Otto

Comment

Currently......

....... I have:
                    I have a Pilot available for $350.00
                    I have an Observer for $475.00
                    I have a Gunner for $2200
                    (all issue badges in stamped steel)

I have numerous private-purchase examples in silver available from a number of different makers, Army, Navy, etc.

I have a document group to a Palestine Pilot and later S/A General Fritz Vielstich

Comment

AJ, did you receive my e-mail? When I answered a batch of-mails after I returned home, I received one of those " my Spam monitor has refused you please fill out this ten page form to..." which of course I have no interest in doing. Not sure if that was you or not. If it was, you might not have received my reply. T http://www.kaisersbunker.com

Comment

Palestine Pilot documents

Originally posted by stogieman
                        ....... I have:
                        I have a Pilot available for $350.00
                        I have an Observer for $475.00
                        I have a Gunner for $2200
                        (all issue badges in stamped steel)

I have numerous private-purchase examples in silver available from a number of different makers, Army, Navy, etc.

I have a document group to a Palestine Pilot and later S/A General Fritz Vielstich
                        Stogieman;

I came across this, not-so old message... did I understand it right? You have a Palestine Pilot documents for sale? If you do, I might be interested in it. If you don't have it for sale, I would be still interested in seeing it. Thanks

-Claudius

Comment

Claudius,
                          Stogieman is no longer a member of this forum. I very much doubt he still has this group, but if you want you can try contacting him at:
                          http://www.gmic.co.uk/

I will tell you this, anything you purchase from him is guaranteed to be 1000% right.
                          Dan Murphy

Comment

Thanks for the news...

Thanks Daniel;

I was just curious/interested in this Palestine pilot group he has. Actually I interested in any and all pilot or observer document groups.

If anyone has one, or knows were one is being offered... please let me know.

Thanks.

-Claudius

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X