EdelweissAntique

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

strange phantasy German Naval Pilot badge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange phantasy German Naval Pilot badge???

Very strange item...I do not think that it is even trying to pretend to be a copy of an original item???...It has the design of the Commemorative Badge for Naval Pilots and Observes of WW1, but it only measures 2 1/4" long....and it is made from some strange material, has strange maker marks and has a strange needle system...anyhow...maybe, this is the missing link..??..;-))..nah, only joking....I have no idea what this is supposed to be, do you??? Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

and the reverse...

Originally posted by torstenbel
    Very strange item...I do not think that it is even trying to pretend to be a copy of an original item???...It has the design of the Commemorative Badge for Naval Pilots and Observes of WW1, but it only measures 2 1/4" long....and it is made from some strange material, has strange maker marks and has a strange needle system...anyhow...maybe, this is the missing link..??..;-))..nah, only joking....I have no idea what this is supposed to be, do you??? Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

Well,

.. it's a very bad fake of a very rare badge!

Comment

Originally posted by stogieman
        .. it's a very bad fake of a very rare badge!
        but it does not look anything like the real thing... and I thought, that surely, whoever is trying to fake a naval pilot badge is going to get at least a little close to what the real thing looked like???....which is why I thought, that it might be trying to copy something else than the standard naval pilot badge???....was there a Prinzensize Naval Pilot Bagde, that they were trying to copy...maybe??? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

It is a Göde-Copy !!!
          sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

right, the typical Göde maker marks... a german firm that makes more or less good copies of german orders and badges. Most of them only have a obverse and this cheap looking needle system. You can find the Göde items very often on ebay.de

Heiko

Comment

Originally posted by HeikoGrusdat
              right, the typical Göde maker marks... a german firm that makes more or less good copies of german orders and badges. Most of them only have a obverse and this cheap looking needle system. You can find the Göde items very often on ebay.de

Heiko
              Does anyone know of a Gode website that would list all of thier copies and prices ?

Cheers
              Mark

Comment

Originally posted by saschaw
                It is a Göde-Copy !!!
                aha, its Goede... I have seen Goede items for sale on ebay many times, but I never bought any...so, this is what they are like in real life... now, this one is very poor...Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X