Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red eagle 3. class with crown

Hello,

the race ended - and the winner is anonymous. Let's look to other bars.

I have found a picture of a wearer of the red eagle 3. class with crown - sorrry about the quality of the picture.

Werner
    Attached Files

Originally posted by WNickel
    Hello,

the race ended - and the winner is anonymous. Let's look to other bars.

I have found a picture of a wearer of the red eagle 3. class with crown - sorrry about the quality of the picture.

Werner
    hello
    yes the race ended but it was very rare! only generals or other high persons got such items with the crown for example which i know is" von plettenberg"! his medal bar has the same red eagle order.
    nice picture!

Comment

Werner is that actually a RAO 3rd with crown and bow? I'm making an assumption he had a 4th before the 3rd, therefore a bow. The crown is a "higher or additional" grade with in the class correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Cole
        Werner is that actually a RAO 3rd with crown and bow? I'm making an assumption he had a 4th before the 3rd, therefore a bow. The crown is a "higher or additional" grade with in the class correct?
        Hello,

there is a General von Zastrow and other Generals with the RAO 3 with crown.

It is a additional grade in this class - for merit "am Hof" or when the wearer haven't the fank for the 2. class. Most of the Flügeladjudanten have the 4. class with crown.

I have an older picture with the 4. class.

Werner

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X