Iron cross IST class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron cross IST class

Hi Can anybody help me with the maker of this cross,I collect third reich items but still cannot pass by a 1914 Iron cross 1ST Class. .Regards Joey.
    Attached Files

Iron cross reverse

Hi reverse.Regards Joey
    Originally posted by Joey Charles
    Hi Can anybody help me with the maker of this cross,I collect third reich items but still cannot pass by a 1914 Iron cross 1ST Class. .Regards Joey.
    Attached Files

Comment

That reverse setup is identical to the 3rd Reich Schinkelform EK1s. Maker unknown...
      Marc

Comment

maker

Hi Marc Thanks, I had a stalhelm 1923 badge that had the same pin as this and it was deschler & Sohn Munchen,but I am not sure if other manufactures used this set up.Regards Joey
        Originally posted by Flak88
        That reverse setup is identical to the 3rd Reich Schinkelform EK1s. Maker unknown...
        Marc

Comment

Maker

I would put foreward that these are early Deschler awards.has anybody evidence against this.Regards Joey.
          Originally posted by Joey Charles
          Hi Marc Thanks, I had a stalhelm 1923 badge that had the same pin as this and it was deschler & Sohn Munchen,but I am not sure if other manufactures used this set up.Regards Joey

Comment

Looks like an example from the late 20s up to the late 30s with that style of pinback. The frame looks like brass; is the core iron?

Comment

iron cross

Hi Jensf no it is not magnetic.think it is still right.Regards Joey
              Originally posted by JensF.
              Looks like an example from the late 20s up to the late 30s with that style of pinback. The frame looks like brass; is the core iron?

Comment

Than it is completely made from brass. Not unusual for EKs from this period.

Comment

Iron Cross

Hi Jensf Yes I think it is made from brass which is a nice addition to my collection,when do you think this was made?.Regards Joey.
                  Than it is completely made from brass. Not unusual for EKs from this period.

Comment

As I said above, late 20s up to the late 30s. I have one with the same pin but marked "800" silver. However a nice one!

Comment

Iron cross

Hi JensF To think what these guys did to be awarded this medal (the mind boggles)god bless them all.Regards Joey.
                      As I said above, late 20s up to the late 30s. I have one with the same pin but marked "800" silver. However a nice one!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X