Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are great!! and a hoot to boot,,, I am glad I give you guys so much pleasure and that your lives are so boring that you have to check to see what I am doing every minute of the day, It is great to have such body guards, the people buying the stuff are full aware of what they are buying because they can see it in there hands before they decide,,,, to bad you can't regardless of what it is it will sell so get over it, even if it sells for a penny it sold, Get a life!!!!

and by the way I want to thank you all for the great sales this last month, me posting this thread on my ebay pages a while back was one of the better things I could have done for myself, the pay off is great,, See you at church Sunday Doug,, but your looking for the wrong vehicle

PS,,,Doug your feedback is doing well???

Comment

Originally posted by smoke
      you guys are great!! and a hoot to boot,,, I am glad I give you guys so much pleasure and that your lives are so boring that you have to check to see what I am doing every minute of the day, It is great to have such body guards, the people buying the stuff are full aware of what they are buying because they can see it in there hands before they decide,,,, to bad you can't regardless of what it is it will sell so get over it, even if it sells for a penny it sold, Get a life!!!!

and by the way I want to thank you all for the great sales this last month, me posting this thread on my ebay pages a while back was one of the better things I could have done for myself, the pay off is great,, See you at church Sunday Doug,, but your looking for the wrong vehicle

well, you just don't get it...do you? I really do not think that anyone who read this thread contributed to your sales figures going up...do you?? Ciao, Torsten.

Comment

Just so all know: SMoke here signed up on eBay as Doug_See, bid on two of my Buy It Now auctions, thus ending my auctions and costing me a fee and leaving a lie as feedback. Not surprising in the least!? At least until eBay completes their investigation and gets back to dedub67 here. This is the kind of crook and scam artist we are dealing with. I think her auctions would be worth a look, y'all.
        Last edited by Doug See; 07-20-2005, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smoke

Sweet Renee,
          We all do enjoy watching you. It's like waiting for a NASCAR driver to hit the wall. And you WILL when your reputation and past catch up with you. You won't have to answer to me, or to anyone else but your Maker and your family. Not that you care, apparently.

By the way, did you subtract all the returns from those sales after your buyers read this forum? You see, I have nothing to lose on eBay. I sell very little anymore there, due to it's poor reputation and loss of bidders thanks to the scumbag sellers rampant there. I can sell pretty much whatever I need to here and get a better return on a fair price. You'll never have the opportunity, even if you had something decent to sell. You may want to watch who you offend there. There are not many honest sellers left on eBay who care whether they get tossed off or not. But you are a different story. Comprende?
          Last edited by Doug See; 07-20-2005, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Enough already...

Renee.. you're a twat and a crook.

Just p**s off!

Marshall

Comment

True Colours

The whole negative feedback/gloating thing speaks volumes about her character.

Comment

Piece of Dung (as I stated previously)

Originally posted by Eric Stahlhut
                The whole negative feedback/gloating thing speaks volumes about her character.

A person like this should be excluded from this forum. She is reprehensible. This entire thread has displayed how some opportunists are brazenly exploiting the interest in collecting historic artifacts in order to deepen their own pockets. I can't BELIEVE that this person has been allowed to be a member of our community for so long.

I would like a reply from an Imperial Forum moderator, please.
                Last edited by Eric Stahlhut; 07-21-2005, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Leave her the feedback that she deserves. eBay looks into negative feedback that is below a rating of zero (0).

Renee, why don't you go play on the freeway. Surely there must be something that you can do there, like trying to stop a truck with your pitiful person.

Comment

Renee will soon do what a good gir... um ... smoke does best.... she will blow...

For now we can close this down because there is nothing that needs to be added. I will leave this here beacuse 1) the only one looking bad here is her and 2) if someone is complaining to ebay they might need this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                    X