Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online dealers

Hello everyone,

I'm just starting a Imperial collection and I'm looking for a honest online dealer with fair price. I know online dealer is not the best thing , I would love so much to go in a shop, talk with the owner and buy stuff but theres almost nothing here in Quebec.

So, any idea? English website and french ( if that exist? ) is not a problem, german can also be fine but a little ruff!

Thanks to all.

Originally posted by Manu Dalton
    Hello everyone,

I'm just starting a Imperial collection and I'm looking for a honest online dealer with fair price. I know online dealer is not the best thing , I would love so much to go in a shop, talk with the owner and buy stuff but theres almost nothing here in Quebec.

So, any idea? English website and french ( if that exist? ) is not a problem, german can also be fine but a little ruff!

Thanks to all.
    Hi There,
    I found Collectors Guild were really good - fair prices, honest etc for a recent imperial purchase. I think they might even be based in Canada, but I know that's rather a big place...
    Cheers
    G

Comment

Information, information,....

If you want some information on Imperial German order decorations:

www.medalnet.net

Let me know if you need any help....

Comment

Here is a good website with nearly all "common" Imperial Decorations and informations about the states etc.:

http://home.att.net/~david.danner/militaria/states.htm

Comment

Detlev Niemann has a fair amount of Imperial and is the best dealer going.

http://www.detlev-niemann.de/
          Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Thanks for all the links.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X