Silesian douments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silesian douments

I just won this pair in an auction. While a little salty, they are relatively scarce because they are customized unit award documents and to one of the smaller, lesser known Freikorps - Freikorps Hasse / Freiw. Inf. Regiment Haupt.
    Attached Files

Hi Brian,
    So it was you Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Destruction View Post
      Hi Brian,
      So it was you Congrats!
      Thanks. Sorry Serg, if you were after these. I thought initially, I paid a lot. But, given that a mediocre single doc sold on eBay, yesterday for 177 EUR to one of a handful of people who seem to be grossly over-paying for anything Freikorps (I could name him, but won't) and who paid over 1,000 EUR for an Iron Division postcard two weeks ago, I feel the price I paid was not so bad.

Let's hope these same over-zealous collectors still have deep pockets when I decide to sell my collection.
      Last edited by Brian L.; 07-05-2018, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Nice set, Brian. I have also watched this auction live. Nice to know, that these docs came to your collection

regards
        Tomasz

Comment

Originally posted by tompress View Post
          Nice set, Brian. I have also watched this auction live. Nice to know, that these docs came to your collection

regards
          Tomasz
          Thanks Tomasz. I was quite happy at winning these given how difficult it is now to get anything Freikorps at a decent price.

Comment

Hallo Brian,

auch meinen Glückwunsch!

Congrats,
            Thorsten

Comment

Thanks Thorsten.

I guess our friend Lutz didn't see them. If he had, I wouldn't have been able to get near them.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X