Verband Deutsche Wehr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verband Deutsche Wehr

Who is able to tell more about the VDW (Verband Deutsche Wehr) and can show photos of its members being in action, please?!
    I am also looking for a photo from their actual cap badge as mentioned in the 1929 regulation....as well as I need information when they were absorbed within the SS when they became illegal in Austria!

I think there's honestly only one person who might know about this obscure Verband and that's Stefan (Sergeant 08).

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
      I think there's honestly only one person who might know about this obscure Verband and that's Stefan (Sergeant 08).
      I did ask him, did not come any further. I am looking for a photo of this group in uniform, to check what about it conform the 1929-regulation!

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
        I did ask him, did not come any further. I am looking for a photo of this group in uniform, to check what about it conform the 1929-regulation!
        If he doesn't know, who would? With the exception of a small handful of people including you who are knowledgeable and keep this forum going, most people who come on here don't know much and therefore contribute little.

Have you tried Feldgrau?

Comment

I am finding information, but it is difficult. No photo from the Verband Deutsche Wehr found yet! I am depending and hoping on WAF-members from Austria!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X