Show Us Your Reichswehr Period Schulterklappen & Schulterstuecke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Us Your Reichswehr Period Schulterklappen & Schulterstuecke

I start the thread off with a salty Feldwebel strap from the Jaeger Btl. of Infanterie Rgt. 10.
    Attached Files

Paar Mannschaft Schulterklappen Infanterie Rgt. 10 Jaeger Btl

Here is a slip-on pair of enlisted straps for the Jaeger Battailon of Infanterie Rgt. 10.
    Attached Files

Comment

Kavallerie Schule Uneroffizier

A sew-in enlisted strap for an Unteroffizier of a Kavallerie Schule.
      Attached Files

Comment

Reiter Rgt. 12

Here are a single slip-on strap for an enlisted man of Reiter Regiment 12 and a shiled for the sport shirt. The strap is for the mole-skin tunic. These pieces bleonged to Helmut Kahle; he later served with Panzer Rgt. 3 and then joined the Luftwaffe. While serving with the Luftwaffe, he was decorated with the Ritterkreuz.
        Attached Files

Comment

Infanterie Rgt. 16

A sew-in strap for an enlisted man of Infanterie Regiment 16. The hat insignia was in buttonhole when I obtained the piece.
          Attached Files

Comment

Infanterie Regiment 4 Jaeger Bataillon

A slip-on single shoulder strap for an enlisted man serving in the Jaeger Bataillon of Infanterie Regiment 4.
            Attached Files

Comment

You have some very nice pieces in your collection! Thanks for showing us!

PS: My favourite is that piece with the eagle cap cockade.

Comment

Btw, is it confirmed that the shield with the "12" is a shield for the sport shirt of that Regiment?

A generally question! Had all regiments in the period after ww1 their own different shields on sport shirts?

Comment

Sports Shield

Thank you for your kind words in the previous post. I was incorrect, the shield, according to the book The German Reichswehr, is worn on the sports shorts and swimming trunks. The shield for Reiter Rgt. 12. This style shield dates from 1932.

There were different decrees in 1922 and 1929 for sports badges to distinguish the regiments; so, as to your second question, I assume yes.

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
                  Btw, is it confirmed that the shield with the "12" is a shield for the sport shirt of that Regiment?

A generally question! Had all regiments in the period after ww1 their own different shields on sport shirts?

Comment

Infanterie Regiment 2 Jaeger Bataillon

Here is a Reichsheer period board for an Oberst of Infanterie Rgt. 2. This unit had a Jaeger Btl. Perhaps the officer kept the Waffenfabe if he moved from the Bataillon to command of the regiment.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Schulterklappen View Post
                      There were different decrees in 1922 and 1929 for sports badges to distinguish the regiments; so, as to your second question, I assume yes.
                      I still have this unknown piece in my collection. It looks a little bit different from known swimming badges and the skull looks like a typical tradition skull from Braunschweig. I guess it could be some kind of sport badge used during Reichswehr times by soldiers of the IR17. But until now it is not confirmed. Who knows?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Totenkopf

Fascinating piece Sergeant 08!

Comment

Major Infanterie Schule

For a Infanterie Schule Major.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Artillerie Schule

A tailor made piece for the Artillere Schule
                            Attached Files

Comment

Aritillerie Schule Moleskin

A slip-on enlisted strap moleskin with Artillerie Schule cypher.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X