This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

References

Many thanks to all those who have put this forum together, as with all collecting building a library on the subject is the most important element, here are some of my books, and would welcome postings on any others, cheers, Paul
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by leibregiment View Post
        Many thanks to all those who have put this forum together, as with all collecting building a library on the subject is the most important element, here are some of my books, and would welcome postings on any others, cheers, Paul
        Paul,

can you show us some pages/pictures from the Haarcke Katalog?

I have always wanted to buy this Katalog, but I don't know is it worth the money?

Comment

Hi Stefan, I like it but as a guide, I think that now we have this forum we will get to learn a lot more, cheers, Paul
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Paul! The Katalog looks interesting, especially because it has color photos. I think I will purchase one.

Comment

Paul, is it worth acquiring Hitler's Heralds or are there other better references that you would recommend? Thanks.

Comment

I like it as a historical reference and puts in context how the Nazi's came to power, it deals with the border wars but a good english language book is needed

Comment

Originally posted by leibregiment View Post
                    I like it as a historical reference and puts in context how the Nazi's came to power, it deals with the border wars but a good english language book is needed
                    Have you read Vanguard of Nazism by Waite and if so how does it compare? Also would you or other recommend other books in English/German (I don't read German but a picture is worth a thousand words sometimes) for references. I am new to collecting Freikorps materials and am looking for books that might help me to determine fakes and forgeries from authentic items. Accuracy and clear depictions is a must in any reference book. Thanks.

Comment

Two more FYI.
                      1. Konstantin Nikolayev "Silesian Eagle and other awards of Freikorps units in Upper Silesia 1918-21", A4, 490 pages, full colour.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Destruction; 06-26-2011, 05:16 AM. Reason: info correction

Comment

2. Baltic Cross and other awards of Freikorps units in Baltic States 1918-19".
                        Coming out this month, second edition , edited and improved. A4, 602 pages, full colour.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi D, can we have some pictures of the books and were they can be purchased, cheers, Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,
                            This is how Russian second edition of Baltic Cross looks like. We discussed the possibility to release it in German and English language, but have no results yet unfortunately We'll go on working on this. Silesian Eagle book in Russian is sold out atm, same situation about re-issue.
                            Book format, comparing to Maertz EK 1:
                            Attached Files

Comment

More...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X