New Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uscob View Post
    Just got the Info that the Snipers Badge was approved by the President, so let's see when they will be available from the Manufacturer.
    I'm in contact with them, but they didn't got the note by the BMVG for Production to start.
    Nico;
    They should let YOU be in charge of doing the approving.
    And I'll bet you're in contact with the President as well.

Kees

Comment

Originally posted by chiffonnier View Post
      Nico;
      They should let YOU be in charge of doing the approving.
      And I'll bet you're in contact with the President as well.

Kees
      Sorry, never met the President and Approving was done by him.
      If I was responsible, the Army would have got the Badge 10 Yrs. ago.
      As I know, they're talking about since 2006.

Next The Bundeswehr has to order these Badges, I just talked to the Manufacturer today that they might ask the right Offices in the MOD for the Details.
      They also told me that the Divers Doctors Assistants were ordered in 3 colours, but the Regulation say's there's only the golden one. In my Lot I found some interesting Badges by Assmann, the Sub-Badge, in bronze, silver, gold, as everybody knows it's for Crews and normally there is only the golden one.
      What are the others?

Comment

Just an Update!
        This week the New Sniper Badge was approved for Production after they had some changes on the Design.
        Now the Start with the Production of the Tool what can take 4-6 Weeks and then the Badges.
        Maybe in 8-10 Weeks the New Sniper Badges are available for sale.
        If anybody is interrested, let me know.
        I think all of you know my Website and the stated email.

Comment

Originally posted by uscob View Post
          I think all of you know my Website and the stated email.
          Unfortunately not ...

Comment

Sadly I'm not allowed to post it here, maybe sombody else does or PM's you.
            Maybe when they're available, I renew my Membership.

Comment

Clear Your message inbox, please.

Comment

Maybe somebody tells me how to pay via paypal.
                The Payment Site uses only Credit Cards and I got my Card cancelled for supporting fascist ideas in the Internet because they just read wehrmacht and doesn't knew what my intentions I had just to use a Forum what also uses Non 3R Period Topics.
                So far I didn't renewed my Membership.
                In the Past I got Help from a very Kind Member here, but I don't want to ask as he helped me a lot and I don't want to ask for everything.
                The one who I mean will know. Thanks a thousand times and when I'm fully recovered I'll start to look for Stuff and let you know.

Comment

Same prob here. I asked a few times for Papal payment for membership but nothing happened.

Comment

Funny thing, since some weeks I get many orders for the Tätigkeitsabzeichen, many directly to Base & Barracks Adresses.
                    Even older common ones are demanded, is there a problem to get them directly through Chains of Supply or LHBW?

Comment

The chain of supply seems to be down. I sold boot laces and black shoe polish to a Bundeswehr company, they paid from their "Kompaniekasse" because there were no chance to get on by the supply chain. Few months ago a few soldiers bought rank badges and Litzen from my ebay shop. Very strange.

Comment

Tuesday they told me I have to wait a bit more, they're still working on them, today, so 2 day's later they sneaked in.
                        Still warm from the Oven!
                        The new Sniper Badge, so these are the originals, not these fummy TR Eagles on flecktarn etc.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice.

Marc

Comment

Won't take long, then I also get the embroidered ones for the Flecktarn.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X