Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent, need help with a Bag!

Does anybody knows this Bag?
    My guess is maybe for Demolitions, somebody said it's for a Mule of the Mountain Troops but I don't think so.
    Squared with Rings for the Y-Strap and also the lower buckles as on the early Combat Packs.
    Stamped 1966 and Set 1, so there's maybe a Set 2 too.
    It's a bit urgent as I'm on Tour and go back to the Dealer tomorrow morning and like to know what it is to by some or all 100.
    Attached Files

more pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nico;
      I have one somewhere in storage wich I can't go search for now but I have pictures of it at hand.
      Now I already tried a dozen of NSN searches at the ISO group but I just can;t make out the last 4 numbers.
      The first numbers look to me like;8465-12-135-......
      The site;
      https://www.iso-group.com/
      If you have time tou can go puzzle with the numbers.

Kees
      Attached Files

Comment

I'll do that when I sorted them, maybe I find one with a better NSN but mostly these ITems are described a Bag Transport etc, so without the Special designation.
        One of the Guy's at the Storage said, he remembers a "Sprungbehälter" for these Bags, marked on the original Boxes, before they sorted them into the Crates.

Comment

Originally posted by uscob View Post
          I'll do that when I sorted them, maybe I find one with a better NSN but mostly these ITems are described a Bag Transport etc, so without the Special designation.
          One of the Guy's at the Storage said, he remembers a "Sprungbehälter" for these Bags, marked on the original Boxes, before they sorted them into the Crates.
          When you do find out what the bag is for ,remember to post it here.
          I only have one for sale so I will not be cornering your market .
          All the best,
          Kees

Comment

I'll try to find out via my Kommando Heer contacts, the problem is, that they delete all unused files when something is out of use.

Comment

double

Comment

I'll try to find out via my Kommando Heer contacts, the problem is, that they delete all unused files when something is out of use.
                What a bookkeeping!
                The NSN is still in the System but has no description in the files, so still a mistery.
                Sprungbehälter might be a direction, one of my Bags has a Marking "2/263"
                So Para's from Zweibrücken.

Comment

What a bookkeeping!
                  The NSN is still in the System but has no description in the files, so still a mistery.
                  Sprungbehälter might be a direction, one of my Bags has a Marking "2/263"
                  So Para's from Zweibrücken.
                  Nico;
                  The term Fallschirmjäger in an advertisement is never bad ,you made a good buy as it seems.
                  Was there a bag with a clear NSN number ?
                  What was it ?

Kees

Comment

for Kees
                    Hal are used, half are unused, dont like to talk about "NEW" on 50 yrs. old Stuff!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Maybe I find out something when I'm at the Kassel Show in late November.
                      There I'll meet an old / retired Para from Zweibrücken.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X