bundesgrenzschultz uniform goldmine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bundesgrenzschultz uniform goldmine

For you guys that collect west german border guard uniforms Denis just put up some really nice items on ebay.de

Hi,

I've also seen the BGS items yesterday.
    I was able to get hold off two nice groupings. I will show them here when they arrive.

Regards,
    Stefan

Comment

unfortunately the 1950s officer grouping sold before I even saw them... look for that for long time. I have 2 other ranks Bundblusen, but always miss the officer ones. Must have sold within hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Klaus1989 View Post
        unfortunately the 1950s officer grouping sold before I even saw them... look for that for long time. I have 2 other ranks Bundblusen, but always miss the officer ones. Must have sold within hours!

I bought the 1950s officer grouping with the Rundbundbluse.

Comment

hi,

yes, have listed many items because have to make some places for my other collection...

still have many shoulderboards, tabs, badges and and and... also still some equipment but can not list it here

Comment

Dang, I missed the 1950s stuff? Oh well Still, some very nice things for sale.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Collectinsteve View Post
              Dang, I missed the 1950s stuff? Oh well Still, some very nice things for sale.

Steve
              it was only 2 auctions (officer grouping and a seperate cap), everything else was 1960s/70s. It was only wool stuff though, no 50s camo...
              Last edited by Klaus1989; 06-20-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I assumed wool, which would have been great for me because unlike you I don't have a lot from that time period

Steve

Comment

these are still in my collection... but they left me also

Last edited by friede; 07-19-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

the followig are still in my collection but they ledt me too...

Comment

Comment

some of them from tables, some pairs, any early from the 50´s...

Comment

Very impressive!! The Wasserschutz rank is very difficult to find.

What is the "BMI" badge for?

How can you tell the time differences between the Kragenspiegel?

Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X