Navy Tätigkeitsabzeichen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navy Tätigkeitsabzeichen

Can't find it in the 37-10, so it might be an Obsolete Badge.
    What's the correct name for it?
    Attached Files

Could it be a possibly replacement for the Seefahrendes Personal, badge.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff View Post

Marc
      I couldn't find it in any of my 37/10's or Reibert's as well so I would second Marc's theory.

Comment

Thanks so far. Maybe somebody will find out one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff View Post

Marc
          Right with the Name but the direction was wrong. Seems to be the 1st Design and the well known one is described as new Style.

Comment

Gentlemen,

According to Walter Kunstwadl this badge was produced to replace the current Seefahrendes badge. The translation I have from his book is unclear to me but it seems to have been issued at some point and then recalled. Here is what he says on page 148 of his book plus my online translation. I have these badges in silver and bronze supporting my idea that they were issued at some point. They are not all that common. Both of my badges were made by Assman.

Regards,

Gordon

Diese Form des Sonderabzeichens für Seefahrendes Personal sollte das bisherige ablösen. Es erinnerte in der Form an die Tätigkeitsabzeichen. Obwohl die Fertigung angelaufen war, wurde es wieder eingezogen.``

This form of special badge for sea going personnel was designed to replace the current one. It was in the form to the activity badges (Tätigkeitsabzeichen). Although production was started, it was never issued (or was recalled)

Page 148 Walter Kunstwadl “Von der Affenjacke zum Tropentarnanzug”..
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X