BGS Sumpftarn trousers on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BGS Sumpftarn trousers on ebay

I've just seen these BGS Sumpftarn trousers on ebay and thought I would share with you guys. They are mint. very nice indeed! Follow link below:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/German-Sum...YAAOSwKtVWt2NL

Yup, nice ones. I saw this myself earlier today. However, it is Berlin Polizei and not BGS. It's a little tricky to see the differences, but they are there if you know what to look for. Check out the belt loops. They are button down, which is not a BGS feature. The camo itself is slightly different and the black ink marks are also indicative of Berlin Polizei. Though I've not seen this particular set of markings before.

Note also that the seller's description accurately describes it as Berlin Polizei while the title incorrectly states BGS.

Steve

Comment

Steve,

I don't quite know what to make of the markings on these trousers. BH isn't short for any Bundeslander so that can not be a clue.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what that is either. My guess is the manufacturer, similar to BGS stamps at the time (eg. Vulkan).

Steve

Comment

Berlin Trousers

Originally posted by Gordon Craig View Post
          Steve,

I don't quite know what to make of the markings on these trousers. BH isn't short for any Bundeslander so that can not be a clue.

Regards,

Gordon
          Gordon,

That "BHZ" stamp is on many Berlin Clothing & Equipment; so I think it´s a Berlin Depot or Beschaffungsamt Marking.

Best Regards

Reiner

Comment

Reiner,

Thanks for your comments on the BHZ markings.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

Yes, this trouser is really nice and in mint condition. And quite big also...

But now I need a matching jacket... and a shirt...

Jens

Comment

Jens,

And I need a smaller pair to match my jacket! Seem we always "need" something!

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X