Nice Medal Bar group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Medal Bar group

I was given this group by trade. It represents an Afghan war veteran. I hope that you like it.

Paul
    Attached Files

Paul,

Very nice grouping. Thanks for showing.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

Do you know the name of the veteran?

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Kraut View Post
        Do you know the name of the veteran?
        Thanks you all. It is a representative bars and insignia for Stabsgrefeiter Mutschke.

Comment

Very nice grouping indeed ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
            Thanks you all. It is a representative bars and insignia for Stabsgrefeiter Mutschke.
            Okay, after reading this thread one more time, I'm unsure now if these are the medals/insignia from OStGefr. Mutschke himself? Or what's the meaning of "representative" in this case? Sorry for my ignorance and thanks for your patience!
            Last edited by Proud Kraut; 05-15-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

No. These are not his personal awards. They were constructed at a military base in Germany for me in the honor of this person.

There were only 29 of these awarded so far. I trade for this set for some US stuff with a friend who is in the German military. For this reason, they are representative. I will not mislead anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulR View Post
                No. These are not his personal awards. They were constructed at a military base in Germany for me in the honor of this person.

There were only 29 of these awarded so far. I trade for this set for some US stuff with a friend who is in the German military. For this reason, they are representative. I will not mislead anyone.
                Gotcha, thank you very much for sharing this grouping here!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X