Rare MP5 cases in BGS lot for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare MP5 cases in BGS lot for sale

I've been mailing with this seller tonight trying to get a deal completed on this BGS lot.
    First he said EVERYTHING was propperly marked but after some mails he admitted the two fabric MP5 covers were not marked at all.
    I do think it is the real deal with these items.
    I'll post the pictures from the add and would like to hear your comments on especially those two fabric MP5 carriers.
    The rest is the usual stuff.
    The pouch next to the large one of the MP5 carriers is a Dutch flaregun ammo pouch according to the seller.
    However the two vehicle hardshell MP5 carriers are pretty rare as well.
    Not much interest in Holland fot this stuff .
    Besides me,that is.
    All the best,
    Kees
    Attached Files

MP5 covers,hardshell for a Volkswagen Transporter T3 van and two unknown to me fabric covers.
    One for the short version with foldable butt and one for the one with unfoldable butt.
    Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to say this when I first read your post. These are BEAUTIFUL. That's all

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by collectinsteve View Post
        i forgot to say this when i first read your post. These are beautiful. That's all :d

steve
        +1

n

Comment

I didn't buy the stuff in the end.
          Turned out the seller has some form of communication disorder so that made me nervous and insecure and lost the fun in it all.
          I'm not that good as an internet buyer ,glad I'm a good ragmill picker instead.

Kees

Comment

I'd LOVE to get ahold of a couple of cloth MP5 covers like the ones you show.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X