Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P 1 Holsters

Gentlemen,

I am creating this thread so I can move a post here from a thread that is not related to the question the poster asked. This is wildaries first post to the BRD Forum.

Regards,

Gordon

"wildaries

good evening everyone. i am interested to know how were the bundeswehr holsters for the p1 pistol in the sixties, seventies and eighties. could anyone help me by pictures?many thanks"

wildaries,

I would suggest that you look at the site of the url I have posted below. He lists three models of holsters there. We don't often deal with weapons and their accessories on this forum but I am sure some of the members can add their knowledge to this thread.

Regards,

Godon

http://www.vff-wts.de/en/articles/57...hr-teil-1.html
    Last edited by Gordon Craig; 12-16-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

wildaries,

Here is a P1 holster you will not find on the site I directed you to. It is for the Panzercombi and is buttoned inside the combi.

Regards,

Gordon
      Attached Files

Comment

thank you gordon. the link you posted is very helpful, but i think something is still missing. the holsters in the pictures - nylon patterns - are of the late eighties (olive drab) and nineties (flecktarn) as indicate the clamp way to attach them to the combat belt, but i am sure, due the p1 pistol was adoped by bundeswehr in the late fifties, that must be some other model/models that cover the gap from 50s to 80s. time ago someone told me he have seen an holster made by the same green material of the ealier g3 rifle double magazine pouch and the flare pistol.

Comment

To my knowledge the P1 holster generally used between 1958 and the end of the 80ies is a black leather holster. Beside holsters for special purpose as on Gordons picture there is only the white variant for the FJ.

A holster similar to the one of the flare pistol is not known to me.

Jens

P.S.: Sorry for the bad pictures ... made them only for the purpose of advertising these items in another forum... better pictures could be taken the next weekend...
          Attached Files

Comment

I have a black leather drop holster with d rings that aparently was attached to clips on a leather frog which intern had a shoulder an waist attachments. I have seen one picture of this set up not one here. I don't have anything but the holster.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X