Generals collar tabs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generals collar tabs ?

Hello Guy's, I looking for a set of Generals collar tabs for my collection. Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance, Tom

Not sure what time period you want, but check ebay.de. They will have mostly latest. Not that the pattern changed, but the material and quality of early and current will be slightly different.

You can find them here:
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Bundeswehr-Kr...item46021f1cc2

Regards
    Klaus

Comment

Thank You Klaus !

Thank you for the info Klaus ! Tom

Comment

...but these are NOT originals...made in India-----

Comment

five seven

Originally posted by harrah_de View Post
          ...but these are NOT originals...made in India-----
          It looks like that seller is 99% 57er.
          Peto at point

Comment

Well, I recommend still, that he search on ebay.de, a pair from another seller could be found some day. Original general tabs are probably not very common. I have bought from the seller in my first post before, but not everything he sells is original or marked so, so I should have said to be careful. With Bw insignia, I am not expert. Not sure that I understand previous post.

Comment

The seller of these tabs is for sure well known - Mr. Stephan allways has loads of stuff on ebay and in his webshop which devides into "Sammlerfertigung" (collector made items) and real items. In many cases his original stuff isn`t really cheap ...but he hes to live from what he sells. But from time to time he gives you the chance to get a real bargain! Only some weeks ago he offered the rare suspenders for the splinter tcamo trouser for just 20,- €. Also he offers lots of the first collar tabs - the Sanellas - for a relatively low price. And these are unissued with all the prongs and real !

Jens

Comment

I visited the local LHD-Shop (former Kleiderkasse) today. A new pair (officially issued ones of course) is 39,95 EUR. They are available within one week. Worldwide shipping would be 3-4 ,- EURO. Let me know, if I shall order a pair for you.

Lars

Comment

Proud Kraut...Yes please order for me !

Dear Lars ! Thank You very much ! Yes please order me a pair. I will give you my email address here so we can make pay arrangements. I live in the US is that a problem ? thomasbreyette@bellsouth.net. I thank you again for your help ! yours, Tom

Comment

No problem at all. Email sent.

Comment

Some pics of genuine collar tabs for reference. The one still on the uniform is from early 1960s. I don't know the date of the other one, but it was removed from a uniform and came with a large batch of General's uniform pieces. It has a white stamp on the back that reads "KKB 26-21".

You can see that the one on the right is slightly larger than the one on the left. Both have the same construction, which is metal thread on red felt. The emblem is raised from the backing.

Steve

Comment

Meanwhile I have another original pair in wrapper for trade or sale. If anybody else is interested in one pair, please send me a pm.

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/al...6531353535.jpg
                        http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/al...6338336132.jpg

Lars

Comment

If the LHD shop would decide to sell not only to members but to collectors all around the world, they could earn a lot more mony and the fakers would be off the game ...

Comment

100% agreed! And more buyers would mean lower prices for sure.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X