Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ stepping down from Moderator Duties

Kameraden,

It is with heavy heart that I must announce my resignation as a moderator on the BRD sub-forum.

I recently accepted a managerial position at a new company and have found myself increasingly unable to fulfill my duties and responsibilities as a Moderator.

I fully intend to remain a member of the WAF and look forward to fully participating in the BRD sub-forum for many years to come.

Thank you all so much for the many kindnesses you indulged me with over the years.

Horrido!

All the best,
    TJ

Ding-Dong the ... oops... sorry, wrong song

I hear you about time. Too little of it for some stupid reason. Glad to hear you're moving up in the world instead of queuing up. Good luck with the new position.

Steve

Comment

Thanks for your efforts, TJ!

Best of luck with your new position.

Horrido

Philipp

Comment

Best wishes TJ! You will be missed.

Comment

Thanks for your hard work as a moderator.

Comment

TJ - thanks much for what you have done for us in the collecting community. I for one have appreciated your knowledge and know that stepping down as MOD does not mean that you are stepping away from the forum or the community. Thanks again for your assistane over the years.
            Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Congrats to the new position, TJ! And thank You for the Mod years.

Comment

Success for the new job + hope to to read you again soon ...

Thanks,

Jens

Comment

Gentlemen (and Collectinsteve ),

Thank you for your kind words.

I have to tell you this - - it feels good being one of the guys again!

I hope you all make out like bandits during the summer show season and post your killer finds for all of us to enjoy.

All the best,

TJ,
                  WAF member

Comment

Oh, a new member!

Welcome, TJ.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X