Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Gentlemen,

I would like to say thank you to all who have contributed to the BRD Forums successful first year. Especially my co-moderators, TJ and Ralph. Without your help we would not be at the level that we are now.
    The blessings of Christmas to all and may 2010 bring you peace, happiness and good health.

Blessings,

Gordon

Fellow Forum Members - I too would like to add my sincerest wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Thank you for all the insightful contributions that have made this new forum such a success. My knowledge of the BRD has grown tenfold and its all thanks to you. I'm very much excited about what the New Year will bring.

Gordon and Ralph, it's been a pleasure working with you both. I'm very much looking forward to further building on our success in the year to come, assisted of course, by our wonderful members.

Wishing you all the best - TJ

Comment

Merry Christmas Gordon, TJ and all who make this section of the forum a friendly and informative place to visit and learn!

Comment

Hello all - Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the fellow forum members. Gordon and TJ deserve all the credit for the BRD forum...I am just a back up to them and their knowledge and collection...Thanks all for making this forum a success this year...
        Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did. Quote - Sophie Scholl - White Rose resistance group

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X