frühe Bundeswehr u. Bundesgrenzschutz Taschenlampe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frühe Bundeswehr u. Bundesgrenzschutz Taschenlampe

I know some of the members have early Bundeswehr and Bundesgrenzschutz Taschenlampe. How about posting some pictures of them!

Here is some basic information on the most common types:

BUNDESWEHR

BUNDESGRENZSCHUTZ

Good idea ! For pictures I have to search the harddisk at home as there are some more types and variations...

For now a comment on the one pictured on table # 4 : To my knowledge this is in fact a lamp only produced for the Wehrmacht - I own such a lamp "stamp-dated" to 1942 and found some more on the net and all where wartime products.

Regards,

Jens

Comment

O.k., I managed to scan the harddisk and some flashlights came up.

At first two BGS lamps. At first a Daimon made one from the 60ies, then a younger one (also shown in sgtmonroes post) possible made since the 70ies...

This is a 1960 made lamp in WH stile specialy made for pioneers with yellow and green filter (yellow for minewarning) . This type also exists with "standart" green and red filter.

Here another BW type, first made in 1962, still in production in 1981, also made by different producers.

And the above shown Daimon from the 60ies in RAL 6014

And, as last one, not a BW or BGS lamp but a ZB version of the well known 70ies type...

This type is manufactured until today, nowadays in RAL 6031.

Regards,

Jens

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X