Marine Fibel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marine Fibel

I just picked up a 1956 edition of "Marine Fibel" via eBay. I'm not entirely sure if these books were for sailors or were intended to provide information to those outside the Bundesmarine?

In any event, it was quite inexpensive and should be a good read!

This image appears to show a naval version of the Dienstmütze (aka M-43). I've never seen one before. Presuming these would be dark blue?

Very nice item!

Could You post a scan of the index?

Comment

I haven't received the book yet but will post the index as soon as I receive it. I think the seller is "Torsten" from the DDR section of WAF

Comment

Originally posted by SprogCollector View Post
        I haven't received the book yet but will post the index as soon as I receive it. I think the seller is "Torsten" from the DDR section of WAF
        Just had a quick look through the book and I am afraid there is no index or table of contents, which is rather strange??? Anyhow, the book appears to have been commercially available for private purchase as its dedication is to those serving with the Bundesmarine as well as others interested in the Navy ... it is a very good and interesting book ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X