Any Kiwis here from around Auckland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Kiwis here from around Auckland?

Are there any New Zealanders here on this forum from the Auckland area?

My question is, is anyone familiar with a militaria dealer in Auckland named Shawn Abercrombie of "Trade In Militaria"? Apparently he has a storefront.

Thanks,
    SB

I’ve never been there, but the shop and the person both exist. I’d definitely prefer to be on the spot when buying from one of the Auckland dealers, or have a local contact who could vet things. Some good stuff does turn up, but it can be pretty hit and miss. A friend down there confirmed this view.

Regards,
    Michael

Comment

Hi,
      I have been following Shane and his activities for a while now.
      He sells on the local online auction site, his website as well as E bay and he likes face book to make contact and sell items.
      He has a few videos on Face Book which show his shop, items for sale and more importantly you see him and hear his voice, which to me is important when summing someone up, (you can make you own impression).
      He is a dealer and as such ....... buy the item not the story.
      He also gets a lot of items in, so worth keeping an eye on.
      I do like him as a person and as a dealer he tries to do the best by buyer and seller.
      I would be happy to buy from him and I do know that if I had an issue with an item he would sort it. (he doesn't hide).
      Google tradeinmilitary for details.
      Barry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X