Welsh Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welsh Police

Has anybody an Idea what Police force this can belong to?
    The Patch was removed and had a Shield shaped Style.
    Attached Files

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Welsh for sure, stab vest maybe?

Comment

No, has Pockets for Kevlar Bullet Protection, so the real one for the Police.
        AEGIS Engineering Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by uscob View Post
          No, has Pockets for Kevlar Bullet Protection, so the real one for the Police.
          AEGIS Engineering Ltd.
          Nico, It is Welsh. Wales - Heddlu.

Marc

Comment

Marc, I know it'S Welsh.
            The question was, can somebody say what District Police Force by the shape of the Badge.
            On this one it's easy, but on the first one I can't find matching Patches in the Net.
            P.S.: I know, that Strathclyde isn't Welsh
            Sorting about 200 Vests at the moment, also lot's of new ones, like Northumbria, Essex, Sussex, Devon, Nothamptonshire, Staffordshire and many more.
            Want to ID all propperly, so Some just have a PNI or MPS Number, so it's easy too, even if just marked with "POLICE" like on high Visibility Vests.
            Attached Files

Comment

I don’t think any current Constabulary in the UK, Welsh or otherwise, has a shield badge. They all have crests. Interesting to note that there are no pouches on the front of the vest, although some forces do wear hi-vis tac-vests over their armour so that might explain the lack of pouches

Comment

Some have Pockets, some not, some just Loops for Eqipment, some plastic Connectors. There are so many different types of vests I have to go through.
                some I think are for Swat Teams as they have Rescue Grips on the Back.
                If there is some interest I can show some when I got through.
                I also have different Hi-Vis. Vests for armor inlay's, so not only the Pull over ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff View Post
                  Nico, It is Welsh. Wales - Heddlu.

Marc
                  Heddlu = Police !

Wales =Cymru !

Although this is only a correction to above quote, and not suggesting that the body armour is from a Welsh force.

Various forces, eg., Cleveland Constabulary, have shield shaped badges, but that doesn't necessarily translate into a shield shaped backing on the Force crest when sewn onto uniform items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X