Badge is also WW2 period?

Thank you all in advance

Schlange

Photos:

Comment

WW2 produced side cap and badges !
      Nick

Comment

Very nice early Forage Cap with wartime Royal Corps of Signals cap badge.

Comment

All fine early war example, though it looks very clean if it was used. Often they are quite dirty inside with hair grease staining as it was very popular at the time.

A nice touch that he used a shoulder strap backing plate to hold the badge on.

Comment

1939 is the give away! WW2 was 1939-1945 or if you are American Dec 1941-1945. The nasty bad guys were Germans and Japanese the good guys were British Commonwealth and Americans and of course various European countries and partisans and the resistance and more . Rob

attached is a photo of a German and A Tommy
            Attached Files
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Thank you all for help.

Schlange

https://mojalbum.com/schlange88

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=916564

Comment

In addition to Robbs excellent informative post I would like to add that the good guys won. Germany was the runner up and Japan got the wooden spoon.

Luc

Comment

I don't really understand why this question received such a sarcastic response from ROBB. There are Many items that would be interesting to collectors that bear a 1939 date stamp but were made many years after the war.

I thought the point of the forum was to share useful & interesting information with fellow collectors, not to belittle people!

Comment

Robb hadn't had a successful morning poop that day so I suspect he was a little cranky.

Have they even started making good reproductions of these caps yet? I guess I shouldn't be surprised if they have. Very nice piece!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X