Am I losing it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I losing it?

Ok apart from my usual stupid self, does anyone agree with me?

Take a look at this:-

http://f16.parsimony.net/forum28518/messages/7347.htm

Thanks, from Jack.

Yeah I am very surprised. I thought the airborne were issued condoms just like everyone else! (VD books a common Airborne item?)

On a serious note, is it the fact there is no space between the two words on the title??
    Last edited by DJT; 03-23-2005, 11:15 AM.

Comment

You joker!

Actually, I hadn't even noticed the lack of spacing between the words It is just an awful fake IMO and he believes it is right because it has come from the veteran The letters are very tight and the wrong shape, there is a backing material present, colours are way off and I bet that it is a nylon job! His replies are rather interesting though. But hey, perhaps I am wrong?

Should be getting better pics later.

Thanks, from Jack.

Comment

Dont know Jack, I know very little about that kind of title. It was just the spacing or lack of that I picked up on.

Comment

Well it would have fooled me (not to difficult) .The grouping looks very nice and has good age ,but I have never even held one of these titles so I have no idea ,but Jack does know his beans .Rob.

PS Jack thats a stunning RSR badge ,must be one of the rarest of all the cloth patches .Rob.
          God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Hi Jack,

I fully agree with you on this one, I have a couple myself and they show some maker variation but this one just doesn't look right.
            On the subject of items given by veterans: at least some handed repoduction insignia during commemorations to eager collectors. I know several of these insignia in other peoples collections and they are without any doubt repro's.
            Regards, Luc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X