X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Para Beret? But what Era?

OhAnd what country
    Attached Files

No markings to be found, my guess would be 1950's May i add it does have the circular weave in hand but as its had little use its not that evident
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Not new but also, by the look, never badges, so unissued, I think. Sorry that's a not a lot of help!

Comment

Originally posted by peter monahan View Post
            Not new but also, by the look, never badges, so unissued, I think. Sorry that's a not a lot of help!
            Cheers anyway Pete In certain light i can sometimes see a slight shadow to the material were perhaps a cloth badge was sewn, perhaps bullion but we will never know. If i had a look now i wouldnt see it, in half an hour i would One of those

Comment

Ah! I was assuming metal badge and looking for holes. Did berets come with cloth badges?

Comment

Originally posted by peter monahan View Post
                Ah! I was assuming metal badge and looking for holes. Did berets come with cloth badges?
                Ha Pete, trust meJust spotted three small holes to the badge area, two on top one at the bottom, need a new pair of glass or perhaps some sunlight would help

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X