• Show
Clear All

USA Eagles Patch?

Hi Folks,

What they find?

Regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

These look like the ones that go below the R.A.F eagle, for members of the RAF from the US (Not Eagle Sqd) you also see Canada,Poland, etc etc

Hope this helps

Comment

Usa

I agree with Gary ....
        USA volunteers under "British/Aliied forces" command ....

I've seen one like this that was worn by one of the USA volunteers in the Polish Parachute Brigade.

Gary J.

Comment

Slight variation

Just checked on the "Polish / USA" volunteers title, and it is infact different to the one shown ...

Gary J.
          Last edited by Gary Jucha; 05-23-2006, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Hi,

One new information by Gary (GLM)

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...ad.php?t=92294

Thank you for All!!!

Regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Jucha
              Just checked on the "Polish / USA" volunteers title, and it is infact different to the one shown ...

Gary J.
              A few more variations.

Gary J. - Really like your Army U.S.A. with the dots. Hadn't seen that one yet. Very nice!

Gary
              Attached Files

Comment

Somewhere in the USA

The dotted USA badge is not actually in my collection, ... it resides with it's original owner in the USA.
                I was lucky enough to be sent a scan of the badge for reference, and indeed it is a "rare-bird" .....
                As I mentioned before, the person who owns it was one of only two people who volunteered for the Polish Parachute Brigade from the USA , .. so I suspect that the badge would have been of English manufacture ..

Regards

Gary J.

[QUOTE=GLM]A few more variations.

Gary J. - Really like your Army U.S.A. with the dots. Hadn't seen that one yet. Very nice!

Comment

Gary -

Yes indeed, with that provenance, it is one historically rare title. It is the first USA title I have seen in that arched form and with dots. Nice!

Wonder if any other Forum members have USA titles to show. I don't visit the Commonwealth section that often, so if there has already been a thread done on this topic, please let me know?

Regards,

Gary

[QUOTE=Gary Jucha]The dotted USA badge is not actually in my collection, ... it resides with it's original owner in the USA.
                  I was lucky enough to be sent a scan of the badge for reference, and indeed it is a "rare-bird" .....
                  As I mentioned before, the person who owns it was one of only two people who volunteered for the Polish Parachute Brigade from the USA , .. so I suspect that the badge would have been of English manufacture ..

Regards

Gary J.

Originally posted by GLM
                  A few more variations.

Comment

I'll follow Gary's lead and show you a photo of some of my titles. I have a lot of unusual ones. Included here are my "US" titles.
                    Oh yeah, this is my 1,000th post
                    Now for Seba to send me the key to the executive washroom.
                    Allan
                    Attached Files

Comment

NICE Allan!!!!!

1.000 post...

I particularly admire the colleagues who arrive at this mark....collaborating with content and friendship!!!

Congratulations ´n´ thanks!!!!

Best regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X