Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Parachute Regiment Cap Badge

Hi,

This came with a small lot of unrelated items a while ago and I've been meaning to research it for a while. That was done this arvo. From what I can tell (thanks to Jim Maclean's excellent 2005 thread and a few others) I think it's an original WW2 vintage Para Cap Badge of the silver-coloured metal variety however, the evaluation of those in the know would be appreciated!

A fair current market value would also be appreciated. Yes, I can look at dealer sites and find an unrealistic maximum (but by how much?), and yes I can go to eBay and find out what fakes sell for, but finding out what original examples are actually selling for at the moment would be more useful!

Thanks & Regards
    Mike
    Attached Files
    Regards
    Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Hello Mike, IMO a nice cap badge. I sold one last year for €30,=.

Comment

Yup, looks OK. There is a wide variety of prices, from £15 - £30 depending on condition etc.

Comment

Thanks gents, appreciated.

Regards
        Mike
        Regards
        Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X