Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commando Beret

Hi All,

This 1943 Kangol Commando Beret looks good to me, but what are your thoughts please?

Kind Regards

Allan
    Attached Files

A
    Attached Files

Comment

B
      Attached Files

Comment

Yep it seems to be a good one not a converted beret but it's always better to see it in real life

Comment

Nice Original Commando beret.

I like it

Comment

Thanks guys!! It is always reassuring to get the additional thumbs up when spending so much money. I really appreciate you taking the time.

Kind Regards

Allan

Comment

I find it strange only two positive comments, but 170 views and no further comments.

Cheers

Allan

Comment

It looks good from what i see ... small size nevertheless !
                Nick

Comment

A nice original one to me!

Comment

Thank you so much guys for taking the time to comment. It is really appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Allan

Comment

Allan, I like the look of the beret and the condition seems to be excellent. Out of interest, are there any signs of a badge being fitted?

There may be only a few positive comments with an item like this because it is beyond many people's experience. I know I see plenty of items on a forum like this where I don't feel comfortable giving a cast-iron comment - unless it's in an area I collect and feel confident about.

Matthew

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Thank you very much for your comments. Plus the explanation as to why few comment.

The beret is enroute, but I do know that there are no signs of a badge every being affixed.

Kind Regards

Allan

Comment

What Tubist said: I look at everything on this sub-forum but know nothing about WWII airborne, so rarely comment on those items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X