Helmut Weitze

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dieppe Vet Jacques NADEAU...May He Rest In Peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dieppe Vet Jacques NADEAU...May He Rest In Peace.

Hi to All,

Dieppe Raid Canadian veteran Jacques NADEAU joined his childhood friend Robert BOULANGER on February 2, 2017.
    The Iconic figure of the Dieppe Raid, Robert BOULANGER from the regiment Les Fusiliers Mont Royal, died on August 19, 1942 at the age of 18, hit by a bullet in the forehead at the opening of the ramp of his landing craft which had just touched the Dieppe Pebble beach, still holding the hand of his buddy Jacques NADEAU who, surviving the raid, never ceased to perpetuate the memory of his childhood friend throughout the past 75 years, travelling 52 times from his native Quebec to Red ''bloody'' Beach, The Dieppe beach, for pouring 52 times the same tears of child to the evocation of that fateful day that carried away Robert (but not him...why not him, he always repeated) to change his life forever...
    MAY HE REST IN PEACE...MAY THEY REST IN PEACE.

Tribute to Jacques NADEAU & Robert BOULANGER

Jacques NADEAU at Dieppe for the 70th anniversary of the Raid, where he received the medal of honor of the city.
    ...his 52nd trip and the last one...

I will pay him a special tribute during the annual exhibition I manage with my association "Je Me Souviens"
    which will be particularly important this year for the 75 th anniversary...Here is the poster That I just finished.

Best to All,
    Thierry

Rip

Comment

Great tribute Thierry

May he Rest in Peace

Comment

R.I.P. Jacques Nadeau. We Will Remember.

Comment

Yes great tribute indeed . Rob
          God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

May you rest in peace Jacques . This generation owes your generation everything .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X