Polish Medals - Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polish Medals - Please Help!

Hallo, I have two polish long service medals for X and XX Years. Both of them have some maker marker, but I don't know who had such a marker. Maybe some of You may have better knowledge than I do.

Thank You in Advance.

Below I will try to attach some images I took Yesterday.

Long Service Medal For X Years

The marker is EK (GK?, CK?). I know only that WG is for Wieslaw Gontarczyk. But as You see it has nothing to do with WG and the marker is in total different place.

Comment

Long Service Medal For XX Years

same marker in same place...

Comment

XX Years was nearly made in pure silver...

marker Ag.0.950... what is the mark on the left (I corrected it earlier was 'right')?...
        Last edited by Okrach; 02-02-2005, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Ag

Ag 0.950 I suspect means "Argent" means Silver ... so the mark is for the silver content i.e the hallmark.

Gary J.

Comment

my mistake I thought of the mark on the left Of course Ag stays for silver... I am sorry But thank You for an answer. Any suggestions concearning the maker CK?, EK? or GK?...

Comment

Those medals as I far renember were almost only produced in National Mint in Warsaw. And If I renember Its That mint mark

Comment

THANK YOU ADRIAN

If You want to see some more Polish items, let me invite You to the collection corner:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82210&page=2&pp=15

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X