Camo Holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Des,

At first I didn't like it at all. But yesterday I found a picture of a camouflated Browning magazine pouch in Militaria Magazine, so I may have to change my mind on it. I'll e-mail a picture of it.

Cheers, Luc

Comment

Here we go, Thanks Luc!

My vet friend thinks he still has his colt ammo pouch too. I wonder if its camoflauged like this one
      Attached Files

Comment

In the picture you will see an FS knife with a copper wash blade, you don't see that everyday either.
        Luc

Comment

Yes, I would love to know who owns the items pictured? A french collector I presume?

Comment

They give credit to 5 veterans, 8 collectors (presumably French and British) and several museums. None of my items are shown that's for sure .

Luc

Comment

Here is an interesting photo. Although they wear British Para cap badges, these guys are in fact Belgian SAS. I have a BD that belonged to the guy on the left. I am pretty sure this was taken during Operation Shakespeare (France 44) and the reason for the Brit Para badges would be just in case they were captured, they could claim to be british paratroopers. If you look at the Colt 45 ammo pouch and holster then use the web belt (which should be the same colour) as a reference you will notice they are considerably darker and the holster sort of mottled (camo?) looking in comparison to the belt?
              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X