Canadian Para beret & badge ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Para beret & badge ebay

What you guys think of the badge on this beret?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/191744332328?...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like an original badge from what I can see. It would be nice to see the back of the badge for confirmation but I don't see anything obviously wrong on the front.

Comment

Lol that's one of my old berets and I can gaurentee it never originally came with a Canadian badge. Both the beret and badge are war time but the badge was added after I had sold it.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=478224
        Last edited by wolf76; 12-05-2015, 09:12 PM.

Comment

THat's great information thanks.

Comment

What is the best book or website for Canadian Para beret & badge?

Thanks

Comment

http://www.servicepub.com/maelstrom.htm

Comment

Lol, I have that, but was wondering if any updates on various good and bad badges in more detail.

Comment

There are a couple of interesting thread on the British Badge Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                    Lol, I have that, but was wondering if any updates on various good and bad badges in more detail.
                    There are only a couple examples of original badges so anything that doesn't conform to these is not original. It is much easier, especially in this case, to study the original items than it is to confuse yourself looking at examples of fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf76 View Post
                      Lol that's one of my old berets and I can gaurentee it never originally came with a Canadian badge. Both the beret and badge are war time but the badge was added after I had sold it.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=478224
                      Absolutely no one should be surprised with that statement wit regards to the ebay seller in question. He has a long history of selling humped up items.

Comment

Wow, I'd like to know his name as he's in my city.

Comment

Originally posted by Infanteer View Post
                          There are only a couple examples of original badges so anything that doesn't conform to these is not original. It is much easier, especially in this case, to study the original items than it is to confuse yourself looking at examples of fakes.
                          That's good to know, should make the hunt easier, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly w View Post
                            Wow, I'd like to know his name as he's in my city.
                            If he's in your city then you already know him "brother".

Comment

Looks like the guy sold it off eBay locally. My hunt continues.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X