Para Signals opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Para Signals opinions please!

Hello guys, I'd appreciate any comments on this please. Is it a Canadian made battledress? I think all the insignia is both original and originally applied. But what do you think? Any comments?

Thanks, from Jack.

Hi Jack,

Well it does have that typically Canadian "yellowy" coloured interior lining. But it should have that around the collar also and that does not appear to be the case on that example? Ask the seller for photos of the interior and if there is markings.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Hi Jack, I think on hands on inspection is going to be needed on this one? The insignia looks ok, just a question of it's originality to the blouse.

Like Des, I would like to see some internal pics.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Hi Jack,

I will send you some close up pictures of my Canadian BD blouse and trousers later this week for comparison.
        Cheers, Luc

Comment

Originally posted by lnijherald
          Hi Jack,

I will send you some close up pictures of my Canadian BD blouse and trousers later this week for comparison.
          Cheers, Luc
          Hi Jacko,

Could we possibly see some better shots of the badges please? And as Des says the stamps and collar

Yours, guy.

Comment

Hey Jack

Really nice BD, is it yours, i would it was mine, because a unit of it stayed a little time in my village! Ive got a canadian parachute regim bd, but this one looks better.

Cheers Jeroen

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X