Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Denison Smock!

Hi chaps,
    My grandfather (no, not the SAS'er, that was my grandgrandfather ) asked me a webbing bag, so I visited the American Stock (dump) and I sneaked to the attic of the old house and I found a nice Denison smock dated 1956. Now it's your job to give me a price if I sell it and wich model this one is. Oh yes, it's Belgian with German buttons... This is my first denison and my dad is planning to buy a wartime one so I can finnaly complete my SAS'er.
    Cheers,
    Junior.

Here is the pic (this baby saw combat, has some repairs..)

Comment

Should I sell it? Is there a market for these?
      Cheers,
      Junior.

Comment

Another pic.... Opinions?
        Junior

Comment

Hi Junior,

You could certainly sell this, there is a market for everything.
          Personally I'd list it on www.eBay.be in Dutch and French. Price about 70 Euro perhaps?
          If your dad buys you a nice Denison, please ask him to get me one as well.

Cheers, Luc

Comment

Thanks Luc,

I think I'll keep it a while till March when I've got my ww2 denison and then I'll sell it. Hopefully there is something like Band of Brothers but with SAS men.
            Cheers,
            Junior.
            Originally posted by lnijherald
            Hi Junior,

You could certainly sell this, there is a market for everything.
            Personally I'd list it on www.eBay.be in Dutch and French. Price about 70 Euro perhaps?
            If your dad buys you a nice Denison, please ask him to get me one as well.

Cheers, Luc

Comment

Hi Junior,

I bought one of these last year for 20 euro. Put it on ebay thinking it would sell for about 50 euro and it ended up selling for 140 euro to a re-enactor.

Comment

Thanks Des,

That's very intersting to hear! Any chance were this one was used, I guess the war against the Simbas. This one was used by the Belgian SAS. I know that there are lying more over there and I'll put them for sale.
                Cheers,
                Junior.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X