British Union of Fascists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Union of Fascists

Not sure if this is the correct area, but I am looking for membership logs. Members were given pins and I was wondering if there is a way to identify the wearer? Anyone with any information or any ideas it is greatly appreciated.

All membership records (well central ones anyway) were destroyed in 1940, and as far as I'm aware the membership badges (of which there were at least 3 types) were not numbered to an individual.

If you're after any more info try the oswaldmosley website, they are a helpful bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwipom View Post
      All membership records (well central ones anyway) were destroyed in 1940, and as far as I'm aware the membership badges (of which there were at least 3 types) were not numbered to an individual.

If you're after any more info try the oswaldmosley website, they are a helpful bunch.
      Many thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair44 View Post
        Not sure if this is the correct area, but I am looking for membership logs. Members were given pins and I was wondering if there is a way to identify the wearer? Anyone with any information or any ideas it is greatly appreciated.
        The short answer is no, even if you have a distinction badge there is no way of knowing who it was awarded to. Incidentally, all members bought a membership badge if they wanted one, they were not given out free when you joined.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X