GeneralAssaultMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling British Cloth, Can Anyone Help With Prices Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling British Cloth, Can Anyone Help With Prices Please.

Hi All,

I have been having a bit of a clear out lately and I came across these Divs etc. I am going to put them on the E stand but haven't got a clue what to ask. I would prefer to sell the two groups complete if possible but will split them if i have to.

Many thanks in advance.

Yours, Guy.
    Attached Files

Durhams.
    Attached Files

Comment

..... sorry forget it my mistake.
      Last edited by Dan Maltby; 01-05-2005, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I do not want to put the damper on things, but, the top row of Formation badges look like repros.

Comment

Thank you mark for coming to my aid again.

I have to say I was a little suspicious of the 18'th and 56th as they are both printed on a heavy white twill and are to all intents and purposes the same. The rest looked pretty good to me though but I have to qualify that by saying that these pieces are really outside of my experience. That is why I posted them here.

They came with some Airborne insignia about 4 or 5 years ago and have been languishing in a drawer ever since. I thought I might as well turn them into a few quid but obviously don't want to post anything for sale that is wrong. I found some more which I will also post and perhaps you would be good enough to cast your eye over them when you get time. I have included pictures of the reverses of the printed badges that you didn't like, are you able to tell more from these? The 3rd div has been cut from a uniform and the way it is printed looks good. The 25th Indian and 78th divs looked ok to me too but I can't tell for sure.

Sorry to be hassling you for help yet again but it would be much appreciated if yourself and some of the other members experienced in this field could let me know what they think.

Yours, Guy
          Last edited by Guy; 01-06-2005, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I think on originals the print comes through the back .Rob
                  God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Sorry to have to say that apart from the 3 Div badge they are all repros. The person that produced these got better as time went by. The 3 Div badge could be OK again there are a number of different repros of this, to make matters worse the Div HQ had a few made for those members of the Div Staff who served in Gulf War I.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Sherriff
                      Sorry to have to say that apart from the 3 Div badge they are all repros. The person that produced these got better as time went by. The 3 Div badge could be OK again there are a number of different repros of this, to make matters worse the Div HQ had a few made for those members of the Div Staff who served in Gulf War I.
                      Hi Rob And Mark,

Great stuff guys, thank you very much. I will pull the three printed div's out of the group then. Mark, the HQ flash is executed on green felt, none of the thread is man made and the embroidery looks pretty period I am inclined to think it's ok, I have included a picture of the reverse. Rob, I think you are right! I have heard something to that effect too but I have also heard that as ever there are exceptions . Thats why I wanted the Chaps on here to look them over first. sad to say but about the only printed div I have a reasonable knowledge of is Pegasus.

I hope you don't mind but I've dug out the rest for you to have a look at. What ever checks out here I will put with the remnants of the other group and stick them on the E stand once I know what they are worth. The roses bother me a bit as isn't this a bit early for an embroidered patch, however, no man made fibres?

Thanks once again for all your help and for bearing with me on this chaps.

Yours, Guy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Just a quicky "What do you think the green square with the red bar is?"

Comment

Sorry, didnt read your post properly.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Guy; 01-06-2005, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X