Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small button collection - any gems?

Hi guys,

I've had this small collection of buttons for a while and I was wondering if there is anything rare in the group. I know what regiment most of them belong to but I have no idea how common they are. I think they are mostly WWI era (?). There is a nice horn Rhodesian button and a Ghurka(?) with ERI on it (Queen Elizabeth?). There's also a neat "1st Birm. Batt. Warwickshire 1914", "Queen's Own Worcestershire Hussars", and "East Riding of Yorkshire I.Y.". One was made into a locket with a soldiers photo in it.

There's a few I don't know. One has a crown and "41 DOGRAS" on it, one that looks like "LUEI", one that has "GRI" (Indian?), and one that's a black horn button with a crown on top and a hunting horn surrounded by a thistle wreath. Any idea what these are? I can post close-ups if anyone's interested.

Thanks!
    Tim
    Attached Files

I dont think there is anything rare in their .Buttons with Queen Victorias crown are the ones I would go for .Rob
    God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Thanks Rob.

I'm not looking to get more or sell these, just tryin' to figure out what I've got .

Tim
      Last edited by Tim L.; 12-19-2004, 04:42 AM.

Comment

41st Foot. Not worth a great a deal but in my opinion the best button in that lot.

Steve.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X