British Para Rifle Valise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Totenhead View Post
    Because its sold on a dealers site does that make it real ??....

I think we all know that’s not necessarily the case, however, some dealers have a much better reputation than others with a good track record of selling authentic items. That being said, I’m looking to see if anyone out there can verify if the valise I posted in this thread is legit or not and why?

I have had a few PM’s saying they feel it’s legit and in unused condition (old stock). I was hoping those members would post pictures of theirs.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cw2311 View Post
      I think we all know that’s not necessarily the case, however, some dealers have a much better reputation than others with a good track record of selling authentic items. That being said, I’m looking to see if anyone out there can verify if the valise I posted in this thread is legit or not and why?

I have had a few PM’s saying they feel it’s legit and in unused condition (old stock). I was hoping those members would post pictures of theirs.

Cheers
      Yes I totally agree.

I also find it strange that members feel the need to PM you to state its good, why not just state it in the thread.
      Without discussing items there is no discussion forum right ?

The members should post pictures of their " original " items so we all can learn from them, they can also then validate their opinions?

Not too much to ask is it ? ........

Comment

Reproduction Valise
        Attached Files

Comment

Someone was kind enough to send me these pictures of a reproduction valise. A picture’s worth a thousand words as the old saying goes.

Cheers
          Attached Files

Comment

On a side note, the original valise I posted to kick off this thread appears brighter in the pictures than in person due to camera flash. Please feel free to comment.

Cheers guys

Comment

Okay, it appears there’s not too much action with this thread; that just goes to show the rarity of this seldom seen piece of gear. Once again, thank you to all who chimed in with their opinion, especially those who sent me PM’s with solid feedback, pictures and confirmation.

Greatly appreciated!

Comment

Thank you for very much for the Link to Pegasus Militaria. I looked at their site and I can’t seem to find the rifle valise you mention, can you assist me or post pictures of their repro valise?

The pic at the begioning of the thread is one of their valises.

They only list a fraction of what they do on the very minimal web site.

Comment

Originally posted by welrod_man View Post
                  Thank you for very much for the Link to Pegasus Militaria. I looked at their site and I can’t seem to find the rifle valise you mention, can you assist me or post pictures of their repro valise?

The pic at the begioning of the thread is one of their valises.

They only list a fraction of what they do on the very minimal web site.

Welrod_man,

Please look at pictures posted in #18 & #19, this valise is from Pegasus Militaria. The colours and markings in those pictures don’t even come close to what I originally posted. Unless you can post pictures of a valise you purchased from Pegasus Militaria to support your claim, then I’m afraid it’s a moot point.

Thanks

Comment

OK, no worries Moot point it is.

M

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                    X