Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

items i have for sale

Hi all!

i have to sell a couple of items from my late fathers military collection, i have an sa dagger which i have put a thread up in the relevant category on here and the other items are british so i wil list them here. i have a naval dagger, south wales borderers blue cloth and a plaque with silver queens guards coins and matching badges, the coins are on ebay at the moment if anyone would like to look at them and i have pics of the items here to show to you all. All my items can be viewed in person and i have proof to back up that these items were left to me as i do understand because i am new on here that you all maybe very cautious. Going back 15 yrs my dad attended most of the military fayres and would be recognised by name or by his friends names who he attended them with.

First off, allow me to express my condolences for your loss. My mother recently passed away at the young age of 58, and dealing with their possessions during this solemn time is no easy or wanted task.
    That said, and even though I am not a collector of the items you've listed, besides the SA dagger, I wanted to post here and thank you. Far too often new members join and try to sell something with the perception somehow we know their character and that they actually own the item(s), especially the latter. Being a member on these fora for several years now I've encountered countless times collectors getting burned by a new member and his "items" and it's frustrating. Half the time the items aren't even theirs.
    Anyways, thank you again and goodluck with your sells. Make sure to research the value of them on a few dealers sites and then take off about 20% so that it will actually sell: most "market value" items for sale online sit for years.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X